Eternal Love?

Do you belive in soulmates? because I do, maybe in this time sounds a little strange, but I do. At this moment I only loved one man, please don't laugh it's true and sometimes I feel me so weird but let me tell you my story and perhaps you can try to understand me.

I met him when I was 18, in the college, and was love at the first sight, in that moment all my world changed. Was just a second when my brown eyes met his green eyes but for me was an eternity; his blond hair and his smile were perfect and his body detached an golden light bright, really was amazing. We started to studied english together at the same class and I have to confess that I used to stay with a classmate, he was very cute but I never felt me attracted to him, but wherever, one day my love, that we'll call Ed, and me started to talk and work together during the class, I really like to think that was thing of fate.
Resultado de imagen para love at first sight gif

The time went so fast and after class I passed all day with him but you know what? I don't remember what kind of things we chated, I mean he was majoring in engineer and I was in the  journalism section so really we didn't have any in common but I'm sure of one thing, we had feelings for each other.

But here comes the bad things, beacuse in every story exist one witch and in mine, was a tiny and mean girl that we call, Coraline. She was very gossip but I have to recognize she was very inteligent and in a very short time finded my weak point, I used to be very shy and "weird", I loved the comic books and dark stuffs. Conversely she loved makeup and girls stuffs and in that time I couldn't to compete with her and like a coward I decided to run away from them.

Imagen relacionada

I graduated from college and everything changed for me. I had a couple of dates but I never loved to anyone, really I tried but I couldn't. But one day my luck changed and I met Ed again. Was in the Metro and I walked very fast when somebody call me name and when I turned to see that person I saw him, he smiled at me and at the same time gaves me a cozy hug. We talked for a while and then came the worst thing in the story, he had married. And my heart was broken in pieces, I tried to do not cry and  just smiled like a robot but he saw it and the with a soft and gentle voice told me, "But you have to trust in me, I'm still love you so much, I didn't can to forget you".

When I heard it I couldn't belive it so I said, "I couldn't forget you too Ed, I really love you", I held his hand and smile, this time for real. I separated from him and again just like in the college, I ran away.
Resultado de imagen para amor adios gif

I did not have the courage to see his beautiful green eyes and I just thought in his wife, whoever she was deserved respect and well, I was happy 'cuz he was in love with me, I dreamed about me and just for that my heart was the happiest in the world. A few years later I saw his account in Facebook, he had two children and I have to accept that the smile of his face was auttentic.

And me? well actually I live like a single woman and I still love him. Maybe I'm not going to love to anyone more than I loved him, and I know that maybe one day when we find each other again we'll have that beautiful reunion that we deserve. Because we are a soulmates, we are a magical eternal love.

By: Juna

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

¿Estoy haciendo lo que realmente me gusta?

Desintoxica tu alma

Ensayo sobre la búsqueda del amor